Property in Vauxhall
COST PER SQ FT £XXX
Vauxhall's location makes it very popular, being within walking distance of Waterloo station, Westminster and vibrant parts of the West End. It was the centre of the capital's 'squat' scene in the 1970s and 1980s and contains a number of landmark buildings, including MI6's headquarters.
- Small, distinct neighbourhood on the southern bank of the Thames
- St George's Wharf – tallest residential development in the UK
- Authentic Portuguese restaurants
- Good transport links with close proximity to Victoria Line
- Green areas available at Kennington Park
Properties Available in Vauxhall
Vauxhall is popular with young professionals looking for a location that's close to the City of Westminster and offers cheaper rentals and purchases that more affluent neighbourhoods. Little Madeira is a popular area of Vauxhall, located towards Stockwell.
- Victorian terraced apartments
- Purpose-built riverside apartments
- Period built maisonettes
- Charming squares closer to Stockwell, lined with Georgian properties
- High-end modern developments at St George's Wharf
- Purpose-built local authority apartments
Find Suitable Properties in Vauxhall
Access Vauxhall's finest properties with Sherlock & Partners – we specialise in locating the most suitable properties on and off-market. Contact us for more details.
West and Central West London
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London