Property in St Johns Wood
COST PER SQ FT £XXX
St John's Wood is an exclusive neighbourhood in the City of Westminster and has long been regarded as one of inner London's most desirable residential areas. It is the closest area to the city centre with a village/suburban feel and is therefore commonly referred to as 'London's first suburb.'
- Regarded for fine restaurants, bars and shops
- Superb access to parks including Regents Park and Hampstead Heath
- Well-serviced by underground stations including St John's Wood and Swiss Cottage
Properties Available in St. Johns Wood
Property in St. John's Wood is very popular with wealthy business people, foreign investors and media personalities. The area is home to many of the capital's most unique properties, dating back to the Victorian, Georgian and Edwardian eras.
- Ornate and eccentric detached properties – regularly fetching £8m+
- Red brick Victorian style properties
- Stucco fronted Regency/Georgian style properties that are more common in Belgravia and Pimlico
- Apartments are mostly period conversions with a handful of purpose-built period mansion blocks
Buying Agents in St. Johns Wood - London
Sherlock & Partners access the most sought-after properties in St. John's Wood for private clients. Please contact us for more details on our services.
West and Central West London
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London