Property in Pimlico
COST PER SQ FT £700 - £1,650
Located in the Borough of Westminster, Pimlico is a highly-recognisable area built as an extension during the Regency Period – evident through the region's architectural style. Pimlico is today one of the more affordable areas in south Westminster, although select properties still reach millions of pounds.
- Impressive locality – within walking distance of the Thames, Chelsea and King's Road and the Houses of Parliament
- Underground access via Victoria and Pimlico tube stations
- Riverboat services from Millbank Pier to Southwark
Properties Available in Pimlico
Pimlico is a very distinct area in the Borough of Westminster and offers a central and well-connected location without the higher price tag of its more affluent neighbours. The region is historically associated with politicians and civil servants, both of which continue to live in Pimlico's residential areas.
- Distinct in appearance – particularly uniform white washed Georgian/Regency buildings on the western side of Vauxhall Bridge
- Red brick Victorian and Georgian buildings in the east
- Stunning glass fronted modern apartments
- Dolphin Square – one of Europe's largest residential developments
- Highly sought-after local authority and Peabody Trust properties
Find Properties in Pimlico
Sherlock & Partners help clients find the most appropriate properties in London using a combination of industry contacts and relevant experience. Please contact us for more details.
West and Central West London
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London