Property in Mayfair
COST PER SQ FT £1,500 - £4,000
Built in the 17th and 18th centuries Mayfair retains much of its original character today. A large section of Mayfair is still controlled by The Crown Estate, who act as the freeholder. The area's affluence, amenities and cultural history make it one of London's and possibly the world's most famous and sought-after residential locations.
- Popular with hedge funds and banks
- Nestled between Park Lane, Regent Street and Oxford Street
- Widely regarded as the city's most exclusive neighbourhood
- Home to many of the capital's grandest streets
- Fine restaurants and prestigious shops
- Hyde Park a few minutes walk away
- Grand streets lined with elegant properties
Properties Available in Mayfair
Property in Mayfair is extremely opulent and attracts one of the highest price per square foot in the London market, which has seen consistent rises year on year since the 2009. The area has become popular with overseas buyers in recent years, particularly from the Middle East, Russia and India.
- Almost all property is from the Georgian era
- Unrivalled location - on the doorstep of Oxford and Bond Street
- Apartments predominate, mostly purpose-built mansion blocks with some Georgian conversions
Access Mayfair's Finest Property
Sherlock & Partners offer a discreet, personalised property acquisition service. With extensive knowledge and key contacts we source the finest and most suitable properties for private clients. To find out more about our service, please contact us here.
West and Central West London
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London