Property in Maida Vale
COST PER SQ FT £XXX
Located in the northern part of the Royal Borough of Westminster, Maida Vale is situated nearby the West End and is extremely sought after by professionals, writers, intellectuals and politicians. The area is situated close to St Johns Wood, Paddington and Swiss Cottage.
- Stunning architecture
- Quiet, tree-lined cobbled streets
- Good connections via the Bakerloo line & ample bus routes
Properties Available in Maida Vale
Property in Maida Vale is a pleasant mixture of both new and old, with mansion blocks from the Victorian and Edwardian eras making up the bulk of properties in central areas. Newer apartment blocks – erected in the last two decades – are very popular, featuring the latest mod cons alongside striking architecture.
- Central region made up of late Victorian and early Edwardian era mansion blocks
- Mansions feature red brick exteriors and large communal gardens
- Little Venice – large Georgian houses and mews style apartments
- New developments featuring cutting edge architectural design
Find Properties in Maida Vale
Relocating to Maida Vale? Sherlock & Partners, personal London Buying Agents provide services to busy investors and house hunters – using inside knowledge and relevant experience we scour the property market for houses that suit your requirements. We will also negotiate directly with the agent on your behalf. Please contact us for more information.
West and Central West London
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London