Property in Knightsbridge
COST PER SQ FT £1,00 - £4,000
Knightsbridge is regarded as one of London's most affluent locations. In 2012, Britain's most expensive street belonged in Knightsbridge - Egerton Crescent (Daily Mail, 28.12.2012). The area is populated with many of the world's wealthiest businesspeople, royalty and celebrities.
- Situated in the heart of prime central London
- Regarded as one of Britain's most affluent residential neighbourhoods
- London's finest restaurants in close proximity
- Home to luxury department store Harrods
- Close proximity to the West End and Hyde Park
Properties Available in Knightsbridge
Residential property in Knightsbridge epitomises city living at its most opulent, and offers some of the most stunning locations in the capital. Portered Victorian mansion blocks predominate although more modern developments like 'One Hyde Park' are on offer.
- Majority of apartments are portered mansion block style
- Pockets of mews style houses
- Victorian and Georgian architecture predominates
- Home to One Hyde Park – most expensive apartments in the UK
Find Properties in Knightsbridge
Sherlock & Partners have a wealth of industry contacts that allow us access the most appropriate properties in Knightsbridge for private clients. Please contact us for more details on our personal property finding services. We offer a discrete and personalised service at all times.
West and Central West London
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London