Property In Fulham/h1>
COST PER SQ FT £XXX
Originally a large working class area until the 1980s, Fulham has undergone significant transformation in the past two decades to become an affluent part of southwest London and a popular base for young professionals and families.
- Green, open area
- Beautiful Bishop's Park and Hurlingham Park
- Easy access to Chelsea and Kensington
- Good transport links via the District line
Properties Available in Fulham
Although Fulham doesn't fall in 'prime central London,' house prices in the area often echo prices in some of the London's most prestigious areas. Fulham is split into separate regions, each of which has its own distinct feel. Parsons Green is one of the more upmarket areas, whilst Bishops Park boasts the grandest Victorian houses in Fulham.
- Majority of properties from the Victorian era
- Several new developments near the river including the popular Imperial Wharf
- Few conversions with many terraced Victorian roads in original form
Locate Property in Fulham
With extensive market contacts, Sherlock & Partners provide a personal property buying service for private clients. Please contact us for more details.
West and Central West London
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London