Property in Bayswater
COST PER SQ FT £750 - £1,650
Regarded as one of west London's premier districts, Bayswater is located on the north side of Hyde Park and serviced by a broad range of tube stations. Whiteley's – London's first department store – opened in Bayswater in 1911, and remains a key landmark to this day.
- Borders the north of Hyde Park over Kensington Gardens
- Attractive streets and garden squares
- One of London's most cosmopolitan areas
- Variety of ethnic-cuisine restaurants
- Close proximity to central London
Property Available in Bayswater
Situated between two of London's premier areas - Marylebone and Notting Hill, Bayswater has become hotspot for investment. Although known for its budget hotels, the area is now starting to see awaited gentrification. Modern and period amenities, restaurants make Bayswater an intriguing and interesting place to live.
- Well-kept quiet streets
- Large stucco fronted Georgian buildings converted to studio and one bedroom apartments
- Purpose-built apartment blocks from the inter-war period
- Popular with purchasers and renters
Find Properties in Bayswater Today
Contact Sherlock & Partners if you're considering relocating to Bayswater. With extensive market contacts, we are able to access the finest properties first.
West and Central West London
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London